Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dogs Brekky !!

G'day all,
Kicking back at the moment watching the Paris Roubaix and having a quick squizz at the crap I've typed over the last couple of weeks. I must apologise about the order in which it appears, quite simply a dogs brekky.
Anyway, doesn't matter, youse all know what I mean!! Back to the 'Hell of the North'. My tip is George Hincapie, strewth if any bloke deserves it, it is definitely Hincapie. Also may pay to watch out for Stijn Devolder and Garmin rider Martin Maaskant although he may be a bit knackered being a young fella and having a pretty full spring calendar.
During the adverts (current premature ejaculation - AMI ad !!) I'll proof my race report from Ironman Oz '09 and post her up.
Also while I'm at it I've picked up a new sponsor in XOSIZE. Check them out here - http://www.onlinesportstore.com.au/ if your not keen on the net then pop in & see Scotty & Damian at XOSize in 282 Centre Rd. Bentleigh. They have a great range of running & tri gear and have helped me out with my ITB problems using their 'gait analysis' digital filming technology on a tread mill where they can fit a specific shoe according to your running gait.

Cheers,
Matty - Go George !!

No comments: